There are three main obstacles to offering consistent arts instruction in schools: time, collective will, and money. Too often state, city and school leaders say there is not enough time in the school day, a lack of a higher mandate, and not enough funding to consistently teach the arts.
Supporting this program will:
- Prepare students to be creative, global thinkers
- Increase attendance and participation
- Increase test scores
- Increase graduation rates
- Improve cultural tolerance
- Lower misconduct
- Increase the value and the role of the arts in our community
Your donation will go towards supporting that backbone organization that is tasked with providing access to the arts with accredited arts curricula, teachers and teaching artists that are aligned, integrated, communicated and assessed between the school district and the arts providers.
For more information contact us at (610) 758-5323